Wednesday, April 27, 2011

namely apt watch a diversity of fish Luo

In increase apt the photographer fell in love while the little, this time when I was making very a few, 1st with her mama and an uncle, I have been to aquariums in Japan, and then my mama took me nigh town I adore the menagerie,shanghai massage, and then And different uncle brought me to truly torch Wanla, also partook in the National Day, when a mom and a great assembly of her friends, ha ha.
recent cooling it down faster, and in late September, National Day During the photo attach, with cross-quarter really feel. what makes the difference namely merely a few days ah.
to the aquarium, of lesson, is to penetrate a variety of fish Luo, my preference is the long Cross-Harbour Tunnel, looking by a variety of fish in my head ;,and use of biological and physical measures apt discourage pests and diseases. In addition, I have no other language. mother is quite dedicated to the afterward according to the directions told me this is blabla fish, that is blabla fish, although I did not remember a label, merely does not discourage her own distraction to peruse entire night. Japanese uncle introduced have more personality, he pointed to a huge fish, mention fish you eat breakfast? to such amusing beasts, I could not assist hurrahing began > Very often, mothers have to hold me, so at the zoo photographs especially cheap. There are numerous children in the feeding zebra, while her mother is against such behavior, but I eventually had a opportunity to come down, give me拍几张照片. In fact, my little horrified, in circumstance, I mean whether the zebra to chew off my hand and how to do it? my little hands have been holding tightly in my chest.
Do not error I was scared of this face you, in fact, because I rub Cengceng climb up, her mother said catching photographs to come down, other children would favor to go play it, I do not cheerful down, is flat lips protest . However, my mother had a stroke is not the ultimate battle with the antagonist of the soldier. She said, ,beijing massage, dining ice cream addictive it?
late September, was elected as a torch to torch Lindao handsome uncle to let me play my family. originally wanted me to give my mother put a torch in one fell dive POSE. She Dian Ledian own weight to give up the torch of this great fancy. did not muse, ah, did not think the torch is also Shen friends. before the mother saw a digit of reports that torch to torch, beginning 2 months forward of training, She also felt quite amplified, so she played a torch, the objective that the students who do not exercise regularly, and plan to pass the torch out dot pattern when the students, training for two months then that would be needful. So in the end, I studied from I actually feel the weight of the torch.
during the National Day, I attended the mother and her friends gathering, also went to the gym to see us play, because I was the first mother in a small circle of friends child, the subject of care consciousness really nice, to please me, every to clutch my uncle went to purchase me ice cream, when her mother was busy chatting with another aunt, I altogether did no placard that an along an greater than the ice cream on the side of addiction, is large. But, in fact a material of truth Man is not enough amusement to activity, when I can play to their aunts and uncles who were beaten and even extra fun to play, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment